this is a easy & super refreshing. this one is perfect to finish off any hot summer day or great for a brunch dessert!
- 1/2 gallon of pineapple sherbet
- 1/2 gallon of raspberry sherbet
- 16 ounce bag of frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen can of raspberries, with syrup
- 1 can of crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 bananas, diced
Let sherbet sit out until soft and then stir the two flavors together. Then add blueberries, raspberries, crushed pineapple, and diced bananas. Refreeze. Take out of freezer to soften about 1/2 hour before serving.