Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Brit's White Chicken Lasagna...

this is another super yummy recipe from this months recipe club.  i brought this one & i highly recommend it:)  it is a nice spin on a classic dish.  think of it like a mix between lasagna & chicken alfredo.

_MG_1353edt
{Brit's white chicken lasagna}

3 cloves fresh garlic, minced

1 shallot, minced

3 TBSP butter

4 chicken breasts, cooked & shredded

2 cans cream of chicken soup

1- 8oz. package cream cheese

2 cups sour cream

2/3 cup milk

1 lb. lasagna noodles, cooked & rinse in cold water

1 lb. mozzarella cheese, grated


In a large sauce pan, over medium heat, brown shallots & garlic in butter.  Add cream cheese, cream soup, sour cream & milk.  Stir until cream cheese is melted.  Add chicken.  


In a 9x13 glass baking dish layer noodles, white sauce with chicken, then cheese.  Repeat steps, ending with mozzarella cheese on top.  Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.


6 comments:

Dana Fallentine said...

This is just the recipe I have been looking for - thanks!

Natalie said...

MMM...wish I had a bite of this right now.

MomnDadR said...

This is a great recipe ! thanks ~ I also was searching last week (July 10th) and saw a recipe for rotini pasta with a sun dried tomato puree sauce (garlic, kalamato olives, toasted sesame oil). I bought all the ingredients and was going to print it today and could not find it. It seemed like it might have been from a friend, someone that was really funny to talk with. If this makes any sense and you can give me more information - that would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks, 1Scrappysite

Keri said...

I made this for my family the other night and it was a big hit! My husband just called me from the fire station asking for the recipe to make for his crew for dinner tonight! Thanks for all the great recipes, I love your blog!

michelle said...

I made this last night and we love it!

Erin Davis said...

I made this last night for my family, and they LOVED it! My husband hasn't stopped talking about it! Thanks for the yummy recipe! :)