Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cream Cheese Chicken...

Ok, so no picture with my recipe post. I didn't take one before recipe club and after it was completely gone, I barely had to clean the bowl. Must be a good sign...

*4-6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
*1 8 oz. package of cream cheese (at room temperature)
*2 Cans of Cream of Chicken soup
*1 package of dry Italian seasoning (I use Good Seasons)

Mix cream cheese, soup, and seasoning. Place in crock pot (spray the sides and bottom of crock pot with cooking spray so the mixture won't stick and burn). Add chicken. Cook on LOW for 4+ hours (add more time for frozen chicken). Stir throughout cooking to mix, and keep the edges from burning. Chicken is ready when it can be shredded easily. Add on top of pasta or sticky rice (BOTAN cal rose is best). Top with your favorite crunchy topping. SUPER EASY...just how I like it!

No comments: