Wednesday, June 25, 2008

...make me for the 4th...

Unfortunately Recipe Club was cancelled this month.  Summer is so hard to try to stick to a schedule.  Here is what I was going to make.  I know it might look a little intimidating, but it's really just making straight lines with fruit!  You can do it!!!!!  I would also recommend just ignoring the obscene amount of butter in this recipe.  Everything is better with a little {or a lot} of butter, right???   {Click on the recipe card to enlarge}

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Looks good, Ill have to try it! To bad we had to cancel, but recipe club is kinda last on the list in the summer, people's lives are so hectic with family things going on, I guess thats part of life, right! There is always next month though, to be honest it was kinda nice to actually be able to spend some one on one time with my kids for a change! I love friends and good food, but when times get busy famuly has to come first! And to be honest last night was one of those nights! So Im glad you posted a recipe so we got a little taste of recipe club!